Wednesday 26 September 2012

Shoe Love

Oh My Days! I am officially in love. Forget boys - shoes are far better, more reliable and lets face it, much, much prettier :) These babies are the latest addition to my ever-growing shoe collection. I bought them from Zara for £19.99 - bargain! I was instantly attracted to the spikes as these are everywhere right now; whether used for shoulder detailing or on leather handbags, it's a great way to get the biker chic look. I'll be wearing mine with jeans, leggings, skirts and dresses - so everything basically! The colour is perfect for transitioning from summer (what summer?) to winter and I'm going to mix them with purple colours as this is set to be the colour 'de jour' for this new season.

WARNING: potentially dangerous spikes (make for a very good weapon when in need)

1 comment:

  1. Love these shoes.

    I think I'm getting slightly addicted to Zara, to be honest. It's just too good.

    And you're right, shoes are way better than boys ;)

    Melly xx

    http://insidemellysmind.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments :)