Thursday 25 October 2012

Pudsey gets a makeover

There's always at least one thing that cheers up a drab, cold, miserable November....Children In Need! I've watched it every year on television since I can remember and it's one of my favourite yearly charity shows. Not just the sheer amount of money raised which is fantastic, but the music acts, comedy sketches, incredible stories and of course not forgetting the cute Pudsey bear.

However 2012 sees the redesign of Pudsey himself as 30 established designers have reinvented the original Pudsey, all in the name of charity. Awww.

These bears will be on display in Selfridges London and Manchester until November, when they'll be auctioned off with all proceeds going to CIN. Don't panic if you don't have the purse to bid for one though, as miniture versions will also be sold in stores; win-win!

Some of my favourite Pudsey designs include:
Louis Vuitton (left),
Alexander McQueen (right),


2 comments:

  1. Aww Pudsey is/looks fab! <3 Lovely post girly :) Following you!

    Doing a MAC Makeup giveaway on my blog if you want to take a look?

    http://trappedinafashionparadise.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/50-followers-giveaway-mac-lipstick-of.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :)
      Sounds awesome, I'll take a look and follow you :) xxx

      Delete

I love reading comments :)